By making use of the services of RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com the owner/visitor confirms having read the general conditions and agree with them. These general conditions are an unseparate part of this website.
1. RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com is an activity of ASW Translations, Kouterbaan 47 at 1861 Wolvertem (Belgium) which offers this website as a portal for holiday homes.
2. The website has been registered under the name of RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com
3. Visitor: internet surfer who visits this site.
4. Client: Every house owner which registers at RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com in order to use the services offered by RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com
5. Ad: communication on the website RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com that a premise (house, apartment, chalet, etc.) that is the property of the owner or that has been entrusted to him/her can be rented/is for sale.
6. Premise: holiday home, gîte, villa, apartment, flat, chalet … that meets all the conditions to be rented as a holiday home.
7. Landlord: in theory the owner of the building or somebody the owner has given the mission to be responsible for it.
8. Rent: the indicated price the owner asks during the rental period.
Article 1: General
The general conditions are applicable to every visitor, client, owner who advertises on RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com or who visits this site.
When the conditions are mentioned, these have to be read and accepted.
Article 2: Offer of services
The aim of the website RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com is to act as a contact between the owner of a building (in the foreign countries) and persons looking to hire a holiday home. Individual owners as well as agents can use these services, but agents will have to communicate this to the webmaster.
Article 3: Responsibility
RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com is not responsible for missing or inaccurate information in the websites of the owners who advertise their property.
We only act as intermediary between the tenant and the owner and cannot control the authenticity of the information given in the ads of the owners.
If a tenant of a holiday home should have complaints, RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com cannot be hold responsible or liable and he has to contact the owner directly.
RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com is not liable for any damage issued from the non execution, the late or the improper execution of an agreement or engagement between the owner and the tenant. RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com is never responsible and liable for loss of profits and/or consequential loss.
Article 4: Ad
The fact that the client advertises on RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com implies automatically that he has read and approved the general and the other conditions. This also implies he is the legal owner of the building and that he has the right to manage the building at his own discretion.
The client assures that the information given by him is correct, true and complete. He must assure that the exchange of information does not contain any viruses.
The client protects RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com against third party liability if this guarantee can’t be given.
The ad date starts on the date of the publication of it on the website and applies for 1 year.
RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com can adapt the general conditions at all times.
Article 5: Rates of the ads
The prices are explicitly given in Euro, If you are not in Belgium, you will get an invoice including VAT The term of payment is 10 days following the invoice date.
Prices can be subject to revision every year. The advertiser will be notified 1 month in advance of the expiration date of his ad. When the client did not pay the amount due on the agreed term, RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com has the right to remove his ad from the website, without any compensation.
Please find the ad rates at Advertiser packages at the home page.
Agents, please consult us for holiday villages or several holiday homes.
Article 6: Disputes and complaints
Tenant: for complaints about the hired house, please contact the owner of the house.
Owner: for remarks about the ad, please send a mail to RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com. The temporary break down of the website and other cases of force majeure will not lead to any compensation. If this should last for a longer period, an extension of the ad could be agreed in common consent.
Possible disputes will be treated by the Brussels courts.
Article 7: Privacy
RentaholidayhouseinFrance.com only keeps information with respect to the number of visits and more general information. We do not give or sell our address files to third parties.
The translations made by ASW Translations are the property of ASW and must not be copied or used otherwise than with the consent of the author.